This edition: The Future of Punishment
First aired: June 3, 2015.
Chief Judge Jonathan Lippman and Manhattan DA Cy Vance introduce their dramatic proposal to overhaul New York’s sentencing laws in a special appearance on Criminal Justice Matters. Martin Horn, Executive Director of the state’s Sentencing Commission, and Distinguished Lecturer of Corrections at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, explores its impact on public safety with host Stephen Handelman.
Martin F. Horn Distinguished Lecturer, John Jay College of Criminal Justice/CUNY
Cyrus R. Vance, Jr. New York County District Attorney, New York County
- January 2018
- Tuesday, February 6 - 9:30pm
- Bill Moyers: A Conversation About Rikers Island and Justice
- Tuesday, January 2 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 3 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 6 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 7 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, January 9 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 10 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 13 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 14 - 6:30pm