This edition: Sex Workers Unchained: The Decriminalization DebateTweet
First aired: October 7, 2015.
Amnesty International’s proposal to decriminalize sex work has triggered a passionate debate. John Jay College Prof Samantha Majic, and Urban Institute Researcher Meredith Dank discuss the proposal with Criminal Justice Matters host Stephen Handelman.
Meredith Dank Senior Research Associate, Urban Institute
Samantha Majic Professor, John Jay College/CUNY
- Seeing Rape: Student playwrights address the taboo
- Wednesday, November 7 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 10 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 11 - 6:30pm
- Bill Moyers: A Conversation About Rikers Island and Justice
- Tuesday, October 2 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 3 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 7 - 6:30pm