This edition: Latino/a Lives (Also) MatterTweet
Original tape date: September 20, 2016.
First aired: October 5, 2016.
The troubled—and often-ignored—history of Latinos’ experiences with the justice system is explored by Juan Cartagena, president of LatinoJustice, and John Jay Professor Jose Luis Morin, editor of a new encyclopedia on Latinos and criminal justice, in a conversation with Criminal Justice Matters host Stephen Handelman.
Juan Cartagena President, General Counsel, LatinoJustice
José Luis Morín Author, Scholar, John Jay College of Criminal Justice/CUNY
- John Jay's New President Speaks Out on Justice in America
- Tuesday, July 3 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, July 4 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, July 7 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 8 - 6:30pm
- Seeing Rape: Student playwrights address the taboo
- Tuesday, June 5 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, June 6 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 9 - 7:30am