This edition: Behind Closed DoorsTweet
Original tape date: December 7, 2016.
First aired: December 7, 2016.
Domestic violence affects New Yorkers of every ethnicity and economic group Commissioner Cecile Noel of the NYC Mayor’s Office to Combat Domestic Violence discusses new efforts being made to intervene—and prevent—what has too often been a ‘hidden crime’ with Criminal Justice Matters host Stephen Handelman.
Cecile Noel Commissioner, NYC Mayor's Office to Combat Domestic Violence
- Bill Moyers: A Conversation About Rikers Island and Justice
- Tuesday, October 2 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 3 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 7 - 6:30pm
- Latino/a Lives (Also) Matter
- Tuesday, September 4 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 5 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 9 - 6:30pm