This edition: Justice in the Trump EraTweet
Original tape date: February 14, 2017.
First aired: March 1, 2017.
As the nation weighs the prospects for justice reform in a new administration, two new John Jay College centers are at the vanguard of efforts to investigate the possibilities of change. Meg Reiss, Executive Director of Institute for Innovation in Prosecution and Preeti Chauhan, lead researcher in the Misdemeanor Network discuss their work with Criminal Justice Matters host Stephen Handelman.
Prof. Preeti Chauhan Lead Researcher, Misdemeanor Network
Prof. Meg Reiss Executive Director, Institute for Innovation in Prosecution
- Behind Closed Doors
- Tuesday, February 5 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 6 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 9 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 10 - 6:30pm
- NYC Justice Corps Gives At-Risk Youth the Tools to Succeed
- Tuesday, January 8 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 9 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 13 - 6:30pm