This edition: How Can We Stop Online Violence
First aired: June 7, 2017.
“Violence interrupters” Mike Perry and Samuel Jackson use social media to intervene in the gun epidemic roiling many New York neighborhoods. They discuss the role played by online networks in amplifying the violence, and their work in a NYC Citizens Crime commission program called “E-Responders,” with Criminal Justice Matters host Stephen Handelman.
- Tuesday, November 7 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 8 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 11 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 12 - 6:30pm
- Seeing Rape: Student playwrights address the taboo
- Tuesday, October 3 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 4 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 7 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 8 - 6:30pm