This edition: Will Justice Reform Survive the Trump Era?Tweet
Original tape date: June 13, 2017.
First aired: July 5, 2017.
John Jay College President Jeremy Travis discusses the prospects for fixing the U.S. justice system with a “tough-on-crime” leader in the White House. Travis, who steps down next month after 13 years at the helm of CUNY’s youngest senior college chats with Criminal Justice Matters host Stephen Handelman about the school’s emergence as a world-renowned educator of “fierce advocates for justice.”
Dr. Jeremy Travis President, John Jay College of Criminal Justice/CUNY
- Tuesday, November 7 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 8 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 11 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 12 - 6:30pm
- Seeing Rape: Student playwrights address the taboo
- Tuesday, October 3 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 4 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 7 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 8 - 6:30pm