This edition: John Jay's New President Speaks Out on Justice in AmericaTweet
Original tape date: October 20, 2017.
First aired: November 7, 2017.
This year, Karol Mason became the fifth president of John Jay College of Criminal Justice, the nation’s leading academic and research institution for criminal justice, after a distinguished career in the Department of Justice, where she headed the Office of Justice Programs and before that, as a private-sector attorney. In a wide-ranging discussion with Criminal Justice Matters host Stephen Handelman, she discusses her vision of the college and its role in the ongoing debate about criminal justice reform.
Karol Mason President, John Jay College of Criminal Justice/CUNY
- Latino/a Lives (Also) Matter
- Tuesday, September 4 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 5 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 9 - 6:30pm
- Hurricanes and Justice
- Tuesday, August 7 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 8 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 11 - 7:30am
- Sunday, August 12 - 6:30pm