Latest edition: The New York City Budget: New Priorities, Tough ChoicesTweet
Original tape date: May 6, 2015.
First aired: May 11, 2015.
Moderator Bob Liff and a panel of experts discuss the City's $77 Billion budget and its impact on New Yorkers. How do the Mayor and City Council negotiate a budget that meets the needs of all New Yorkers, while maintaining fiscal integrity in an ever-changing metropolis? Watch the show and find out!
Maria Doulis Director of City Studies, Citizens Budget Commission
Jennifer Fermino City Hall Bureau Chief, New York Daily News
Wayne Ho Chief Program and Policy Officer, Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies
Bob Liff Moderator
Prof. Martha E. Stark Distinguished Lecturer, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The New York City Budget: New Priorities, Tough Choices
- Monday, June 15 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, June 20 - 4:30pm
- A City of the State: Who Plays and Who Pays?
- Monday, June 8 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, June 13 - 4:00pm
- Ethics and Policy-Making in New York State
- Monday, June 1 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, June 6 - 4:00pm