This edition: Health Care in NYCTweet
Original tape date: October 26, 1999.
Professor Michael Krasner sits down with distinguished panel members Nicholas Freudenberg, Mary Johnson, Mark Hannay and Alan Van Capelle to discuss the Health Care system in New York City. They go over the systems strengths and weaknesses as well as what must be done to improve health care in NYC.
Alan Van Capalle Union NYS Council
Nicholas Freudenberg Professor, Hunter College/CUNY
Mark Hanway Metro NY Health Care for All Campaign
Mary Johnson Greater NY Hospital Association
Michael Krasner Department of Political Science, Queens College/CUNY
Prof. Edward T. Rogowsky Host, Metroview & CUNY Forum
- Outcomes 2018: What Comes After the Elections?
- Tuesday, December 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, December 18 - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, January 1 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, January 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 9:00am
- Sunday, January 6 - 4:00pm
- Politics in the Cloud: New Media, New Journalism and the Public Sphere
- Saturday, November 10 - 9:00am
- Sunday, November 11 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, November 13 - 3:00pm