This edition: Homeland Security and Civil LibertiesTweet
Original tape date: October 30, 2001.
The forum’s panel discusses, from their respective viewpoints, the changes that New York, as well as the country, must undergo in the wake of the events of 9/11/01. They also address how the civil rights of American citizens will be effected by these changes.
William M. Erblaum Supreme Court Justice/Adjunct Professor, New York Supreme Court/York College
Betsy Gotbaum New York Public Advocate
Raymond W. Kelly Former Commissioner, New York City Police Department
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, George Arzt Communications
Michael Meyers Executive Director, New York Civil Rights Coalition
- "Let's Get This Party Started!" Elections, Reforms, And Political Participation In New York
- Tuesday, May 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 4:00pm
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 4:00pm