This edition: Planning for New YorkTweet
Original tape date: October 15, 1996.
Moderator Edward Rogowsky sits down with prominent panel members Ken Fisher, Joseph B. Rose, Richard Kahan, and Gail Benjamin to discuss transportation initiatives, the future of the tri-state region and the content and procedure of the Regional Plan Association’s new plan initiative “Region at Risk”.
Gail Benjamin Director of Land Use, NYC Council
Ken Fisher Host, CityWide
Richard Kahan President, Urban Assembly
Prof. Edward T. Rogowsky Host, Metroview & CUNY Forum
Joseph Rose Chairman, New York City Planning Commision
- Tuesday, May 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 4:00pm
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 4:00pm