This edition: Media Conference SpecialTweet
Original tape date: March 1, 2002.
In this special edition of the CUNY Forum moderator Bob Liff sits down with members of the media to discuss the state of New York City six months after the attacks of September 11th, 2001. They touch on the debates of how to rebuild the city, the issues surrounding the quality of the air downtown, what kind of memorial is appropriate and more.
Gerson Borrero Columnist, El Diario La Prensa
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, George Arzt Communications
Michael Powell New York bureau chief, Washington Post
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, September 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 9:00am
- Sunday, September 9 - 4:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule