This edition: Redeveloping Ground Zero: What is to be Done?
Original tape date: March 19, 2002.
Scott Anderson Vice President, Administration and Planning/ Borough of Manhattan Community College
Micaela Birmingham Planner and Geographic Information System Specialist, Municipal Arts Society
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, George Arzt Communications
Ronald Shiffman Director Emeritus, Pratt Institute
Michael Sorkin Distinguished Professor of Architecture and Director , Graduate Urban Design Program/City College
- Tuesday, May 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 4:00pm
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 4:00pm