This edition: Elections 2002Tweet
Original tape date: April 30, 2002.
Moderator Bob Liff sits down with prominent panel members to preview the New York State Gubernatorial election and give their opinions on the strengths and weaknesses of the candidates as well as their predictions for the challenges each candidate will face in the days to come.
Maurice Carroll Director, Quinnipiac College Poll Institute
Angelo Falcón President & Co-Founder, National Institute for Latino Policy
Beth Harpaz Author
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, George Arzt Communications
Joseph Mercurio President, National Political Services, Inc.
- Outcomes 2018: What Comes After the Elections?
- Tuesday, December 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, December 18 - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, January 1 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, January 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 9:00am
- Sunday, January 6 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, January 8 - 3:00pm
- Politics in the Cloud: New Media, New Journalism and the Public Sphere
- Sunday, November 11 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, November 13 - 3:00pm