This edition: How's He Doing? A Review of the Bloomberg Mayoralty.Tweet
Original tape date: September 24, 2002.
Moderator Bob Liff sits down with prominent panel members, including the Hon. Betsy Gotbaum, the Hon. Charles Barron, Henry J. Stern and Wayne Barrett to discuss the state of the city, review Mayor Bloomberg and his administration and offer their critique on how he is doing so far as Mayor of NYC.
Charles Barron Member (Brooklyn, District 42), New York City Council
Betsy Gotbaum New York Public Advocate
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, George Arzt Communications
Henry J. Stern Former Parks Commissioner, New York City
- Tuesday, May 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 4:00pm
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 4:00pm