This edition: The Homeless Dilemma in New YorkTweet
Original tape date: April 15, 2003.
Moderator Bob Liff sits down with prominent panel members Muzzy Rosenblatt, William Tucker, Patrick Markee, and Hon. Bill de Blasio to discuss the homeless dilemma facing the city of New York. They talk about the recent debate over what to do with the homeless population, the challenges facing the city, and offer possible solutions to the growing dilemma.
Hon. Bill de Blasio Member, NY City Council (CD 39), Education Committee
Prof. Anthony Maniscalco Director, Rowosky Internship Program/CUNY
Patrick Markee Senior Policy Analyst, Coalition for the Homeless
Muzzy Rosenblatt Executive Director, Bowery Resident’s Committee
William Tucker Columnist, The New York Post
- Tuesday, May 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 4:00pm
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 4:00pm