This edition: The Homeless Dilemma in New YorkTweet
Original tape date: April 15, 2003.
Moderator Bob Liff sits down with prominent panel members Muzzy Rosenblatt, William Tucker, Patrick Markee, and Hon. Bill de Blasio to discuss the homeless dilemma facing the city of New York. They talk about the recent debate over what to do with the homeless population, the challenges facing the city, and offer possible solutions to the growing dilemma.
Hon. Bill de Blasio Member, NY City Council (CD 39), Education Committee
Prof. Anthony Maniscalco Director, Rowosky Internship Program/CUNY
Patrick Markee Senior Policy Analyst, Coalition for the Homeless
Muzzy Rosenblatt Executive Director, Bowery Resident’s Committee
William Tucker Columnist, The New York Post
- Outcomes 2018: What Comes After the Elections?
- Tuesday, December 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, December 18 - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, January 1 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, January 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 9:00am
- Sunday, January 6 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, January 8 - 3:00pm
- Politics in the Cloud: New Media, New Journalism and the Public Sphere
- Saturday, November 10 - 9:00am
- Sunday, November 11 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, November 13 - 3:00pm