This edition: For Whom the Bills Toll: Albany's Obligation to NYCTweet
Original tape date: September 23, 2003.
Moderator Bob Liff talks with prominent panel members to discuss Albany’s obligation to New York, the disputes surrounding the controversial bailout of city debt approved by the state legislature over the veto of the governor and the tensions between the city of New York and the upstate capital of Albany.
Hon. Ruben Diaz, Jr. Bronx Borough President
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, George Arzt Communications
Joseph Mercurio President, National Political Services, Inc.
Daniel J. O'Donnell NY State Assemblyman, 69th Assembly District (D-NY)
- Outcomes 2018: What Comes After the Elections?
- Tuesday, December 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, December 18 - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, January 1 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, January 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 9:00am
- Sunday, January 6 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, January 8 - 3:00pm
- Politics in the Cloud: New Media, New Journalism and the Public Sphere
- Saturday, November 10 - 9:00am
- Sunday, November 11 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, November 13 - 3:00pm