This edition: Homeland Security, Education and Social ProgramsTweet
Original tape date: October 26, 2004.
Moderator Bob Liff sits down with a panel of experts to discuss the differences in presidential candidates John Kerry and George W. Bush’s plans for the future of the country. The topics range from trillion dollar budget deficits to the state of civil liberties under the Patriot Act to the state of public education under the No Child Left Behind Act and also whether the U.S. Constitution should be amended to allow same-sex marriage.
Prof. Jean Anyon Doctoral Program in Urban Education, Graduate Center/CUNY
Prof. Joe King Law, Police Science and Criminal Justice Department, John Jay College/CUNY
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, George Arzt Communications
Charles Millard Former NYC Council member and former pres. of the NYC Economic Development Corp.
- "Let's Get This Party Started!" Elections, Reforms, And Political Participation In New York
- Tuesday, May 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 4:00pm
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 4:00pm