This edition: Fixing Albany: Governmental Reform in New York StateTweet
Original tape date: February 22, 2005.
Moderator Bob Liff sits down with a panel of guests including two members of the NYS Assembly, Hon. Richard N. Gottfried and Hon. Daniel J. O’Donnell as well as Rachel Leon the Executive Director of Common Cause, to discuss the task of fixing Albany and the process of governmental reform in New York State.
Richard N. Gottfried Assemblyman (Manhattan, 75th A.D.)
Rachel Leon Executive Director, Common Cause
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, George Arzt Communications
Daniel J. O'Donnell NY State Assemblyman, 69th Assembly District (D-NY)
- Outcomes 2018: What Comes After the Elections?
- Tuesday, December 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, December 18 - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, January 1 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, January 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 9:00am
- Sunday, January 6 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, January 8 - 3:00pm
- Politics in the Cloud: New Media, New Journalism and the Public Sphere
- Saturday, November 10 - 9:00am
- Sunday, November 11 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, November 13 - 3:00pm