This edition: Public Authorities in New York: Shadows or Necessities?Tweet
Original tape date: March 22, 2005.
Moderator Bob Liff sits down with a panel of prominent New Yorkers to discuss public authorities in New York and whether they are still necessities or instead have become too independent from governmental authority and can no longer can be held properly accountable.
Charles Brecher Executive Vice President & Director of Research, Citizens Budget Commission
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, George Arzt Communications
John C. Liu New York City Comptroller
Ernest Tollerson MTA Policy Director, New York City Partnership
Marcia Van Wagner Deputy Controller, NYC
- "Let's Get This Party Started!" Elections, Reforms, And Political Participation In New York
- Tuesday, May 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 4:00pm
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 4:00pm