This edition: West Side Story: The Battle ContinuesTweet
Original tape date: April 19, 2005.
Moderator Bob Liff sits down with a panel of experts to discuss the battle on the west side over Mayor Bloomberg’s dream of bringing the 2012 Olympics to New York as well as an expanded stadium for the New York Jets and the rising opposition to these proposals.
Frankie Edozien New York Post
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, George Arzt Communications
Joe Restuccia Clinton Housing Development Corporation
Jim Whelan Hudson Yards Coalition
- "Let's Get This Party Started!" Elections, Reforms, And Political Participation In New York
- Tuesday, May 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 4:00pm
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 4:00pm