This edition: Election 2005: What's Next?Tweet
Original tape date: November 29, 2005.
Moderator Bob Liff sits down with a panel of experts to discuss Mayor Bloomberg’s victory in the 2005 election over Fernando Ferrer. They debate over the strengths Bloomberg brings to the table as Mayor of New York City as well as some of the issues he has still yet to deal with, and what is next for the city of New York under Bloomberg’s watch.
Gerson Borrero Columnist, El Diario La Prensa
Susan DelPercio Founder, Susan Del Percio Strategies
Prof. Richard Flanagan Political Science, College of Staten Island/CUNY
Letitia James New York City Council
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, George Arzt Communications
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Let's Get This Party Started! Elections, Reforms, and Political Participation in New York State
- Tuesday, May 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 4:00pm
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Saturday, April 21 - 4:00pm