This edition: The Future of New York's Labor MarketTweet
Original tape date: March 21, 2006.
Moderator Bob Liff sits down with a panel of experts to discuss the future of New York’s labor market, specifically touching on the unemployment rate of the city, changing demographic and economic factors affecting the economy, the out sourcing of manufacturing jobs to places like Taiwan and the influx of immigrants taking over low income jobs.
Linda A. Bailey School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, George Arzt Communications
Prof. Immanuel Ness Professor, Political Science Dept., Brooklyn College/CUNY
Ana L. Oliveira President & CEO, New York Women’s Foundation
Ann Rascón Non-Traditional Employment for Women
- Outcomes 2018: What Comes After the Elections?
- Tuesday, December 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, December 18 - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, January 1 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, January 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 9:00am
- Sunday, January 6 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, January 8 - 3:00pm
- Politics in the Cloud: New Media, New Journalism and the Public Sphere
- Saturday, November 10 - 9:00am
- Sunday, November 11 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, November 13 - 3:00pm