This edition: The Future of New York's Labor MarketTweet
Original tape date: March 21, 2006.
Moderator Bob Liff sits down with a panel of experts to discuss the future of New York’s labor market, specifically touching on the unemployment rate of the city, changing demographic and economic factors affecting the economy, the out sourcing of manufacturing jobs to places like Taiwan and the influx of immigrants taking over low income jobs.
Linda A. Bailey School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, George Arzt Communications
Prof. Immanuel Ness Professor, Political Science Dept., Brooklyn College/CUNY
Ana L. Oliveira President & CEO, New York Women’s Foundation
Ann Rascón Non-Traditional Employment for Women
- "Let's Get This Party Started!" Elections, Reforms, And Political Participation In New York
- Tuesday, May 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 4:00pm
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 4:00pm