This edition: A New Administration in Albany: Where Do We Go From Here?
Original tape date: March 25, 2008.
Moderator Bob Liff and a panel of observers analyze the new administration in Albany, under Governor David Paterson. The panel addresses the new tone of government under Paterson, his leadership style, and the policy implications of his unusual ascendancy to New York State’s top executive position. The broader question of public trust is also discussed, as March 2008 becomes a month to remember for all members of New York State’s political culture.
Liz Benjamin Reporter for Daily Politics Blog, New York Daily News
Prof. Ann Cohen Professor, Political Science Dept., Hunter College/CUNY
Robert A. George Editorial Board, The New York Post
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, George Arzt Communications
Prof. Fred Siegel Senior Fellow, Manhattan Institute Center for Civic Innovation
- Now Playing Centerfield? Party Politics in Bitter Times
- Tuesday, October 2 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, October 4 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 9 - 3:00pm
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Tuesday, September 4 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, September 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 9:00am
- Sunday, September 9 - 4:00pm