This edition: Election 2008: An Obama Presidency - What's Ahead?Tweet
Original tape date: November 18, 2008.
Moderator Bob Liff and a panel of experts discuss the policy mandate of President-elect Barack Obama’s administration and the impact of the new voting alignments in the American political culture. The panel also examines the current financial crisis and looks at the possible responses of an Obama administration. A major focus of the discussion is the question of “post-conflict” politics and the ways in which President Obama will seek to build political coalitions among various stakeholders in order to govern effectively.
Tchiyuka Cornelius Lead Political Organizer, Service Employees International Union (SEIU) 32-BJ
Prof. Richard Flanagan Political Science, College of Staten Island/CUNY
Erica González Editorial Board Writer, El Diario/La Prensa
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, George Arzt Communications
Frances Fox Piven Professor, The Graduate Center/CUNY
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Outcomes 2018: What Comes After the Elections?
- Tuesday, December 18 - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, January 1 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, January 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 9:00am
- Sunday, January 6 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, January 8 - 3:00pm