This edition: Governor Cuomo's First 100 Days... Plus.Tweet
Original tape date: May 3, 2011.
Bob Liff and a panel of New York journalists examine the first 100 days of the Cuomo Administration. They hone in on Cuomo's failures and successes, compare and contrast Cuomo's Administration to past governors' administration, the effects Governor Cuomo has had on the people of New York, budget cuts, and the relationship of the Democratic party and Republican Party within the Senate.
Robert A. George Editorial Board, The New York Post
Celeste Katz Political Correspondent, New York Daily News
Mark Lieberman Economist, CUNY TV
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, George Arzt Communications
Curtis Simmons Reporter, Amsterdam News
- Tuesday, May 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 4:00pm
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 4:00pm