This edition: Rebuilding after 9/11: A Brighter AppleTweet
Original tape date: September 27, 2011.
Moderator Bob Liff and a panel of experts explore rebuilding efforts in New York City since 9-11. Are we more economically secure than we were 10 years ago? Are we more "green" than we were in 2001? What conditions are required for the City to grow and become more sustainable in the future?
Mary Barber Campaign Director, New York Region, Environmental Defense Fund
Leroy Comrie New York City Councilmember (D-Queens)
Alan Fishman Chairman, Ladder Capital Finance LLC
Mark Lieberman Senior Economist, Fox Business Network
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, George Arzt Communications
- Tuesday, May 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 4:00pm
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 4:00pm