This edition: Occupational Hazards: Balancing Public Policy and Economic GrowthTweet
Original tape date: November 22, 2011.
First aired: November 28, 2011.
Moderator Bob Liff and a panel of practitioners examine the impact of the Occupy Wall Street movement on public policy debates over the Millionaire's Tax in New York State and the Living Wage Bill in New York City. The panel also explores the political and economic battles being waged in Washington, DC, as both parties prepare for the 2012 Presidential contest.
Robert A. George Editorial Board, The New York Post
Hon. Vanessa L. Gibson NY State Assembly, Dist. 77
Daniel W. Isaacs Chair, Republican County Committee
Mark Lieberman Contributing Editor, CUNY TV
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, George Arzt Communications
- Now Playing Centerfield? Party Politics in Bitter Times
- Tuesday, October 2 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, October 4 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 9 - 3:00pm
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Tuesday, September 4 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, September 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 9:00am
- Sunday, September 9 - 4:00pm