This edition: Policing the Community: Policy Contests in the City That Never SleepsTweet
Original tape date: March 28, 2012.
First aired: April 2, 2012.
Moderator Bob Liff and a panel of experts debate controversial NYPD policies in the wake of recent revelations about surveillance in the City, and the tragedy involving Trayvon Martin in Florida.
Imam Abdur-Rashid Islamic Leadership Council, Metropolitan New York
Leonard Levitt Blog Writer, NYPDconfidential.com
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, M+R Strategic Services
Prof. Eugene O'Donnell Professor, John Jay College/CUNY
Hon. Jumaane D. Williams Member-Elect, City Council of New York, District 45
- Now Playing Centerfield? Party Politics in Bitter Times
- Tuesday, October 2 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, October 4 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 9 - 3:00pm
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Tuesday, September 4 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, September 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 9:00am
- Sunday, September 9 - 4:00pm