This edition: Policing the Community: Policy Contests in the City That Never SleepsTweet
Original tape date: March 28, 2012.
First aired: April 2, 2012.
Moderator Bob Liff and a panel of experts debate controversial NYPD policies in the wake of recent revelations about surveillance in the City, and the tragedy involving Trayvon Martin in Florida.
Imam Abdur-Rashid Islamic Leadership Council, Metropolitan New York
Leonard Levitt Blog Writer, NYPDconfidential.com
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, M+R Strategic Services
Prof. Eugene O'Donnell Professor, John Jay College/CUNY
Hon. Jumaane D. Williams Member-Elect, City Council of New York, District 45
- Outcomes 2018: What Comes After the Elections?
- Tuesday, December 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, December 18 - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, January 1 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, January 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 9:00am
- Sunday, January 6 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, January 8 - 3:00pm
- Politics in the Cloud: New Media, New Journalism and the Public Sphere
- Saturday, November 10 - 9:00am
- Sunday, November 11 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, November 13 - 3:00pm