This edition: Policing the Community: Policy Contests in the City That Never SleepsTweet
Original tape date: March 28, 2012.
First aired: April 2, 2012.
Moderator Bob Liff and a panel of experts debate controversial NYPD policies in the wake of recent revelations about surveillance in the City, and the tragedy involving Trayvon Martin in Florida.
Imam Abdur-Rashid Islamic Leadership Council, Metropolitan New York
Leonard Levitt Blog Writer, NYPDconfidential.com
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, M+R Strategic Services
Prof. Eugene O'Donnell Professor, John Jay College/CUNY
Hon. Jumaane D. Williams Member-Elect, City Council of New York, District 45
- How Much is Too Much? Economic Development and Government Incentives in NY
- Tuesday, April 2 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 4 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 6 - 9:00am
- Sunday, April 7 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, April 9 - 3:00pm
- Legalizing Marijuana in New York: People, Policy, and Politics
- Tuesday, March 5 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 7 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 9 - 9:00am
- Sunday, March 10 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, March 12 - 3:00pm