This edition: Redistricting: Mapping the Future of New York's Political CommunitiesTweet
Original tape date: May 2, 2012.
First aired: May 7, 2012.
On this episode, Moderator Bob Liff sits with a panel of experts as they debate the issue of redistricting in NY, the effects it would have on district citizens as well as minorities and ask the question, what do the new political maps tell us about party competition and racial unity in Albany and Washington?
Dr. Andrew A. Beveridge Professor of Sociology, Queens College and the Graduate School and University Center/CUNY
Ms. Lucia Gómez-Jiménez Executive DIrector, La Fuente
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, M+R Strategic Services
Ms. Esmeralda Simmons Executive Director , The Center for Law and Social Justice, Medgar Evers College/CUNY
Mr. Jerry Vattamala, Esq. Staff Attorney, Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Outcomes 2018: What Comes After the Elections?
- Tuesday, December 18 - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, January 1 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, January 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 9:00am
- Sunday, January 6 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, January 8 - 3:00pm