This edition: Elections & Campaign Finance in 2012: Citizens vs. Goliath?Tweet
Original tape date: October 3, 2012.
First aired: October 15, 2012.
Moderator Bob Liff and a panel of experts debate campaign finance reform and its impact on the 2012 Elections in Washington and New York. What's the prospect for popular democracy in an era of Super Pacs and unlimited campaign $$$?
Esq. Jerry H. Goldfeder Special Counsel/Elections Law Professor, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
Daniel W. Isaacs Chairman & CEO, New York Republican County Committee
Mr. David Keating President, Center for Competitive Politics
Ms. Susan Lerner Executive Director, Common Cause New York
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, M+R Strategic Services
- Politics on the Cloud: New Media, New Journalism, and the Public Sphere
- Tuesday, October 30 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 1 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 3 - 9:00am
- Sunday, November 4 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, November 6 - 3:00pm
- Now Playing Centerfield? Party Politics in Bitter Times
- Tuesday, October 2 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, October 4 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 9:00am
- Sunday, October 7 - 4:10pm
- Tuesday, October 9 - 3:00pm