This edition: Election Day Preview: Defining the 2012 Political Landscape
Original tape date: October 31, 2012.
First aired: November 10, 2012.
Guests: Prof. Hector Cordero-Guzman, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY; Grace Rauh, Political Reporter, NY1; Prof. Ester Fuchs, School of International & Public Affairs, Columbia University; Mark Lieberman, Contributing Editor, CUNY TV. Host: Bob Liff. Taped October 31, 2012.
Dr. Hector Cordero-Guzman School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Dr. Ester Fuchs Professor of Public Affairs and Political Science, Columbia University
Mark Lieberman Contributing Editor, CUNY TV
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, M+R Strategic Services
Grace Rauh Political Reporter, NY1
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Let's Get This Party Started! Elections, Reforms, and Political Participation in New York State
- Tuesday, May 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 4:00pm
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Saturday, April 21 - 4:00pm