This edition: Post-Election Analysis: What's Next?Tweet
Original tape date: November 28, 2012.
First aired: December 3, 2012.
Moderator Bob Liff and a panel of experts analyze the 2012 Presidential & Congressional elections. The panel debates the impact of political ideology and changing demographics in national elections. It looks ahead to policy choices coming out of the election, in 2013 and beyond.
David S. Birdsell Dean, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Dr. Ron Daniels Professor, Dept. of Political Science, York College/CUNY
Dr. Ester Fuchs Professor of Public Affairs and Political Science, Columbia University
Mark Lieberman Contributing Editor, CUNY TV
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, M+R Strategic Services
- Outcomes 2018: What Comes After the Elections?
- Tuesday, December 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, December 18 - 3:00pm
- Politics in the Cloud: New Media, New Journalism and the Public Sphere
- Tuesday, October 30 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 1 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 3 - 9:00am
- Sunday, November 4 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, November 6 - 3:00pm
- Thursday, November 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 10 - 9:00am
- Sunday, November 11 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, November 13 - 3:00pm