This edition: Post-Election Analysis: What's Next?Tweet
Original tape date: November 28, 2012.
First aired: December 3, 2012.
Moderator Bob Liff and a panel of experts analyze the 2012 Presidential & Congressional elections. The panel debates the impact of political ideology and changing demographics in national elections. It looks ahead to policy choices coming out of the election, in 2013 and beyond.
David S. Birdsell Dean, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Dr. Ron Daniels Professor, Dept. of Political Science, York College/CUNY
Dr. Ester Fuchs Professor of Public Affairs and Political Science, Columbia University
Mark Lieberman Contributing Editor, CUNY TV
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, M+R Strategic Services
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Tuesday, September 4 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, September 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 9:00am
- Sunday, September 9 - 4:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule