This edition: Politics, Policy & Power in Albany: Trouble in Paradise?Tweet
Original tape date: February 20, 2013.
First aired: February 25, 2013.
Moderator Bob Liff and a panel of observers discuss politics in New York State, the minimum wage debate and what raising it could do to the economy, as well as other hot button issues in 2013, such as Governor Cuomo’s actions during his term and the gun control debate in Albany.
Cecil D. Corbin-Mark Deputy Director/Director of Policy Initiatives, WE ACT For Environmental Justice
Ms. Cynthia Doty District Leader, 69th A.D., Three Parks Independent Democrats
Prof. Richard Flanagan Political Science, College of Staten Island/CUNY
Ms. Lucia Gómez-Jiménez Executive Director, La Fuente
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, M+R Strategic Services
- Tuesday, May 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 4:00pm
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 4:00pm