This edition: The Clean-Up Continues: Post-Sandy Recovery and NYC's Physical FitnessTweet
Original tape date: March 20, 2013.
First aired: March 25, 2013.
Moderator Bob Liff discusses with a panel of experts the human response to Hurricane Sandy, relief efforts, environmental conditions, the effects Hurricane Sandy has had on New York and the surrounding area as well as the road to recovery that we now face.
Eddie Bautista Executive Director, Environmental Justice Alliance
Dr. Owen Gutfreund Professor, Hunter College, Urban Affairs and Planning
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, M+R Strategic Services
Prof. Lacey M. Sloan Director, College of Staten Island/CUNY
Ms. Elizabeth Stein Senior Attorney, Environmental Defense Fund
- Tuesday, May 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 4:00pm
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 4:00pm