This edition: The Right to the City and the Right to City HallTweet
Original tape date: September 25, 2013.
First aired: September 30, 2013.
Moderator Bob Liff and a panel of experts discuss the 2013 Mayoral Primaries and what they mean for the General Election in November.
Robert A. George Editorial Board Writer, The New York Post
Carolina González Senior Producer, Futuro Media Group, Latino USA
Bob Liff Host
Morgan Pehme Editor-In-Chief, City & State
Kenneth Sherrill Professor Emeritus, Political Science, Hunter College/CUNY
- "Let's Get This Party Started!" Elections, Reforms, And Political Participation In New York
- Tuesday, May 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 4:00pm
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 4:00pm