This edition: The Big Apple in 2014: Tale of a New City?Tweet
Original tape date: November 20, 2013.
First aired: November 25, 2013.
Bob Liff and four incoming members of the New York City Council discuss the upcoming government and policy agenda in City Hall, Mayor-Council relationships, the race for Speaker, and neighborhood issues throughout the 5 boroughs
Hon. Vanessa L. Gibson Councilmember-Elect, District 16, New York City Council
Hon. Mark D. Levine Councilman-Elect, New York City Council
Bob Liff Moderator
Carlos Menchaca Councilmember-Elect, New York City Council, 38th District
Mark Treyger Councilmember-Elect, District 47, New York City Council
- Tuesday, May 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 4:00pm
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 4:00pm