This edition: New York's Progressive Agenda: Will the Rubber Hit the Road?Tweet
Original tape date: February 26, 2014.
First aired: March 3, 2014.
Moderator Bob Liff and a panel of observers debate New York City's "progressive agenda" under Mayor Bill de Blasio. Will the Mayor's push for universal pre-K survive scrutiny in Albany during an election year in New York State? Can de Blasio convince Governor Andrew Cuomo that New York City must be allowed to set its own taxation and wage policies?
Michael Aronson Editorial Board, New York Daily News
Prof. Daniel DiSalvo Senior Fellow, Center for State and Local Leadership, The Manhattan Institute
Mr. Jaime Estades, Esq. President, Latino Leadership Institute
Bertha Lewis President and Founder, The Black Institute
Bob Liff Moderator
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, September 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 9:00am
- Sunday, September 9 - 4:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule