This edition: New York's Aging Infrastructure...Tweet
Original tape date: April 30, 2014.
First aired: May 5, 2014.
Moderator Bob Liff and a panel of experts discuss New York City's aging physical infrastructure. What do Hurricane Sandy and more recent events tell us about waterfront development and transit needs throughout the City, or deteriorating conditions under its streets and buildings? How do we pay for improvements in times of fiscal austerity?
Kevin Dwarka Senior Fellow, Pace Land Use Law Center
Adam Forman Research Associate, Center for an Urban Future
Dr. Owen Gutfreund Professor, Hunter College, Urban Affairs and Planning
Bob Liff Moderator
Alex Matthiessen President, Blue Marble Project
- Outcomes 2018: What Comes After the Elections?
- Tuesday, December 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 16 - 4:00pm
- Politics in the Cloud: New Media, New Journalism and the Public Sphere
- Tuesday, October 30 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 1 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 3 - 9:00am
- Sunday, November 4 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, November 6 - 3:00pm
- Thursday, November 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 10 - 9:00am
- Sunday, November 11 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, November 13 - 3:00pm