This edition: New York's Aging Infrastructure...Tweet
Original tape date: April 30, 2014.
First aired: May 5, 2014.
Moderator Bob Liff and a panel of experts discuss New York City's aging physical infrastructure. What do Hurricane Sandy and more recent events tell us about waterfront development and transit needs throughout the City, or deteriorating conditions under its streets and buildings? How do we pay for improvements in times of fiscal austerity?
Kevin Dwarka Senior Fellow, Pace Land Use Law Center
Adam Forman Research Associate, Center for an Urban Future
Dr. Owen Gutfreund Professor, Hunter College, Urban Affairs and Planning
Bob Liff Moderator
Alex Matthiessen President, Blue Marble Project
- How Much is Too Much? Economic Development and Government Incentives in NY
- Tuesday, April 2 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 4 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 6 - 9:00am
- Sunday, April 7 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, April 9 - 3:00pm
- Legalizing Marijuana in New York: People, Policy, and Politics
- Tuesday, March 5 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 7 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 9 - 9:00am
- Sunday, March 10 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, March 12 - 3:00pm