This edition: 2014 Elections and 2015 AgendasTweet
Original tape date: December 3, 2014.
First aired: December 8, 2014.
Just hours after a grand jury decides not to indict police officers in the death of Eric Garner, a panel of activists, experts and observers debate the impact of race on elections and public policy, as well as immigration, economic inequality, and a host of others.
Michael Aronson Editorial Board Member, New York Daily News
John Burnett Strategist, NYS GOP
Dr. Hector Cordero-Guzman Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Bertha Lewis President & Founder, The Black Institute
- How Much is Too Much? Economic Development and Government Incentives in NY
- Tuesday, April 2 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 4 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 6 - 9:00am
- Sunday, April 7 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, April 9 - 3:00pm
- Legalizing Marijuana in New York: People, Policy, and Politics
- Tuesday, March 5 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 7 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 9 - 9:00am
- Sunday, March 10 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, March 12 - 3:00pm