This edition: 2014 Elections and 2015 AgendasTweet
Original tape date: December 3, 2014.
First aired: December 8, 2014.
Just hours after a grand jury decides not to indict police officers in the death of Eric Garner, a panel of activists, experts and observers debate the impact of race on elections and public policy, as well as immigration, economic inequality, and a host of others.
Michael Aronson Editorial Board Member, New York Daily News
John Burnett Strategist, NYS GOP
Dr. Hector Cordero-Guzman Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Bertha Lewis President & Founder, The Black Institute
- Outcomes 2018: What Comes After the Elections?
- Tuesday, December 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, December 18 - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, January 1 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, January 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 9:00am
- Sunday, January 6 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, January 8 - 3:00pm
- Politics in the Cloud: New Media, New Journalism and the Public Sphere
- Saturday, November 10 - 9:00am
- Sunday, November 11 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, November 13 - 3:00pm