This edition: A City of the State: Who Plays and Who Pays?Tweet
Original tape date: April 1, 2015.
First aired: April 6, 2015.
Moderator Bob Liff and a panel of experts discuss the City's complicated relationship with Albany. As New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and many of his predecessors have learned the hard way, that relationship can be a thorny one, particularly because New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo and his predecessors have held the trump cards in a high stakes battle for revenue sharing and public services.
Gerson Borrero Editor at Large, City & State
Dr. Ester Fuchs Professor, Columbia University
Hon. Vanessa L. Gibson Councilmember, New York City Council
Bob Liff Moderator
Vincent Montalbano President, Montalbano Initiatives
- Now Playing Centerfield? Party Politics in Bitter Times
- Tuesday, October 2 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, October 4 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 9 - 3:00pm
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Tuesday, September 4 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, September 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 9:00am
- Sunday, September 9 - 4:00pm