This edition: Elections 2016: High Stakes, High AnxietyTweet
Original tape date: September 28, 2016.
First aired: October 3, 2016.
Moderator Bob Liff and a panel of experts discuss the presidential election contest between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. In spite of heated rhetoric and a circus-like political atmosphere in 2016, the panel addresses the real stakes in the race, as well as the cultural tensions revealed by the race for the White House. The panel also looks at the election contests that will shape New York State government during the next several years.
Guests: Jaime Estades, Esq., President, Latino Leadership Institute; Jessica Proud, Partner, The November Team; Robert George, Editorial Board Member, New York Daily News; Bertha Lewis, Founder and President, The Black Institute. Tape date September 28, 2016.
Mr. Jaime Estades, Esq. President, Latino Leadership Institute
Robert A. George Editorial Board Member, New York Daily News
Bertha Lewis President & Founder, The Black Institute
Bob Liff Moderator
Jessica Proud Partner, The November Team
- Politics on the Cloud: New Media, New Journalism, and the Public Sphere
- Tuesday, October 30 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 1 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 3 - 9:00am
- Sunday, November 4 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, November 6 - 3:00pm
- Thursday, November 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 10 - 9:00am
- Sunday, November 11 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, November 13 - 3:00pm
- Now Playing Centerfield? Party Politics in Bitter Times
- Tuesday, October 2 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, October 4 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 9:00am
- Sunday, October 7 - 4:10pm
- Tuesday, October 9 - 3:00pm