This edition: Elections 2016: Where Do We Go From Here?Tweet
Original tape date: November 30, 2016.
First aired: December 5, 2016.
Moderator Bob Liff and a panel of experts debate the meaning of a Trump presidency in a ever-diversifying America. What led to the surprising win by Donald Trump and Republican candidates in the U.S. Congress? How did the GOP hold onto power in the New York State Senate? Looking ahead, the panel considers the structural implications of the 2016 elections in New York City and State, as well as the rest of the nation. What will the results mean for civil rights, women's rights, and a host of other social concerns?
Guests: Gerson Borrero - Editor At Large, City & State; Professor Heath Brown, John Jay College/CUNY Graduate Center; Leticia Remauro, President and CEO, The Von Agency; Michael A. Benjamin, Associate Editorial Page Editor, New York Post.
Michael A. Benjamin Associate Editorial Page Editor, New York Post
Gerson Borrero Editor at Large, City & State
Dr. Heath Brown Professor, John Jay College/CUNY Graduate Center
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, George Arzt Communications, Inc
Leticia Remauro President and CEO, The Von Agency
- Outcomes 2018: What Comes After the Elections?
- Tuesday, December 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 16 - 4:00pm
- Politics in the Cloud: New Media, New Journalism and the Public Sphere
- Tuesday, October 30 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 1 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 3 - 9:00am
- Sunday, November 4 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, November 6 - 3:00pm
- Thursday, November 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 10 - 9:00am
- Sunday, November 11 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, November 13 - 3:00pm