This edition: Trump's First 100 Days: Triumph or Tumult?Tweet
Original tape date: May 3, 2017.
First aired: May 8, 2017.
Moderator Bob Liff and a panel of experts debate the first 100 days of Donald Trump's Administration. Has the new President produced any significant accomplishments since his inauguration on January 20? What does the near future hold for the Administration and its Congressional allies/foes? Has the very notion of public policy itself changed in a Trump era? What can publics do to influence the new President and decision-makers at the federal, state, and local levels?
David S. Birdsell Dean, Austin W. Marxe School of Public and International Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Robert A. George Editorial Board Writer, New York Daily News
Bertha Lewis President & Founder, The Black Institute
Mr. J.C. Polanco Esq., Polanco Law PLLC
- The Politics and Policy of New York's New Spending Plan
- Tuesday, September 4 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, September 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 9:00am
- Sunday, September 9 - 4:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule