This edition: How Much is Too Much? Economic Development and Government Incentives in NY
Original tape date: March 27, 2019.
First aired: April 2, 2019.
Featured panelists: Julie Samuels, Executive Director, Tech:NYC; Harry Siegel, Senior Editor, The Daily Beast; Hope Knight, President, Greater Jamaica Development Corporation; Dr. Sigmund Shipp, Professor, Urban Policy and Planning, Hunter College, CUNY.
- How Much is Too Much? Economic Development and Government Incentives in NY
- Tuesday, April 2 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 4 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 6 - 9:00am
- Sunday, April 7 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, April 9 - 3:00pm
- Legalizing Marijuana in New York: People, Policy, and Politics
- Tuesday, March 5 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 7 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 9 - 9:00am
- Sunday, March 10 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, March 12 - 3:00pm