This edition: Born Forever: A Modern BalletTweet
Original tape date: January 6, 2012.
First aired: January 6, 2012.
The ballet is composed by Steve Margoshes, featuring his music from “Fame - The Musical” and its sequel, “Fame Forever - Talent Springs Eternal.” It was choreographed by Jacqulyn Buglisi for Buglisi Dance Theatre and was recorded in a workshop performance at the Baryshnikov Arts Center (3/15/11). It is the first of two “Forever Ballets,” commissioned by David De Silva on behalf of The Father Fame Foundation, dealing with the theme of reincarnation and the eternal human spirit.
- Landmarks50 at The City University of New York
- Friday, November 23 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 24 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 25 - 12:30pm
- Archive of Live Coverage of the 2018 Midterm Election
- Tuesday, November 6 - 9:00pm