This edition: Remembering Ed KochTweet
Original tape date: February 22, 2013.
First aired: June 11, 2013.
A New York icon, The Honorable Edward I. Koch died February 1, 2013 at age 88. A two term
U.S. Congressman and mayor of New York from 1978 - 1989, Mr. Koch stayed relevant in the world of politics until the day he died.
In this CUNY TV Special, "Remembering Ed Koch," we gather together several members of Mr. Koch's weekly "lunch club" to reminisce about the charismatic figure's accomplishments and setbacks over his storied career. Joining moderator Sam Roberts of "The New York Times" for a lively conversation over one of their favorite meals are guests George Arzt, Peter Aschkenasy, John LoCicero and Peter Piscitelli.
John LoCicero Former Campaign Manager to Ed Koch
Sam Roberts Editor, New York Times Week in Review and co-host, New York Closeup, NY1, The New York Times
Ed Koch Luncheon ClubMembers of the Ed Koch Luncheon Club talk about the late mayor's thoughts of suicide.
- Israeli Arts @ 70
- Tuesday, October 16 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 17 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Thursday, October 18 - 9:30pm
- Friday, October 19 - 9:30am
- Regina Resnik: New York Original
- Sunday, September 23 - 6:00pm
- Puerto Rico in Crisis - One Year Later
- Thursday, September 20 - 8:00pm
- Friday, September 21 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 22 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 23 - 7:05pm
- Friday, September 28 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 7:00pm