This edition: Campaigning in the Digital CityTweet
Original tape date: September 19, 2013.
First aired: October 21, 2013.
H+K Strategies and Baruch College/CUNY School of Public Affairs joined to conduct an analysis of digital media and the 2013 race for Mayor in New York City. H+K Strategies, Josh Hendler, rated the online performance of the mayoral candidates. A new survey conducted by Baruch College Survey Research exploring New Yorker's use of social media in political campaigns, was discussed.
Micheline Blum Director, Baruch Survey Research, Baruch College School of Public Affairs
Adam Conner Manager, Public Policy, Facebook
Josh Hendler Global Chief Technology Officer, Hill + Knowlton Strategies
Heidi Messer Co-founder and Chairman, Collective[i]
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Professor, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Azi Paybarah Political Reporter and Blogger, Capital New York
Don Waisanen Assistant Professor, Baruch College/CUNY School of Public Affairs
- Puerto Rico in Crisis - One Year Later
- Friday, September 21 - 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 22 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 23 - 7:05pm
- Friday, September 28 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 7:00pm
- Regina Resnik: New York Original
- Sunday, September 23 - 6:00pm
- Israeli Arts @ 70
- Tuesday, October 16 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 17 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 20 - 8:30pm