This edition: "Capital in the 21st Century" with Thomas PikettyTweet
Original tape date: April 16, 2014.
First aired: April 28, 2014.
Panel discussion led by Thomas Piketty, author, “Capital in the Twenty-First Century,” who discusses economic growth, returns on capital, and inequality with four economists: Joseph Stiglitz, Columbia University; Paul Krugman, Princeton University; Steven Durlauf, University of Wisconsin-Madison; Branko Milanovic, CUNY Graduate Center. Introductions by Chase Robinson, CUNY Graduate Center, and Janet Gornick, Luxembourg Income Study Center. Taped April 16, 2014 at the CUNY Graduate Center.
Steven Durlauf Vilas Research Professor, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Janet Gornick Director, Luxembourg Income Study Center, The Graduate Center/CUNY
Paul Krugman Professor, Nobel Prize in Economics, Princeton University
Branko Milanovic Senior Scholar, Luxembourg Income Study Center, The Graduate Center/CUNY
Thomas Piketty Author, “Capital in the Twenty-First Century”, Paris School of Economics
Dr. Chase F. Robinson Interim President, The Graduate School/CUNY
Joseph Stiglitz Columbia University, University Professor, Nobel Prize in Economics
- Puerto Rico in Crisis - One Year Later
- Thursday, September 20 - 8:00pm
- Friday, September 21 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 22 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 23 - 7:05pm
- Regina Resnik: New York Original
- Tuesday, September 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, September 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Sunday, September 16 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, September 23 - 6:00pm